Santevia currently ships to the following destinations:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
For customers in European countries where Santevia currently does not ship directly, you may check out the Santevia product selection available at Evolution Organics in the UK. Products are also available in Romania at Provita Nutrition.
All successfully placed orders will be shipped within 2 business days of purchase if the shipping address is accurate and complete. Inaccurate or incomplete addresses will face delays and Santevia is not liable for any incorrect address information entered.
When the order is shipped you will receive an email confirming the shipment and tracking number. If you don’t receive an email confirmation shipment please check your SPAM/JUNK folder first or search for an email from “email@example.com”.
Santevia “Free Shipping” Threshold
Any order that is above the specific purchase subtotal before tax will receive free shipping:
- Canada (all provinces & territories) - Orders over $99.00 CAD.
- USA (except rural areas, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska) - Orders over $99.00 USD.
- All MINA pitcher orders, both in Canada and the United States.
Unfortunately, we are not currently able to ship free to international destinations outside of Canada or the United States at this time.
Shipping Carrier Options
At checkout, customers have the option to select a preferred shipping option that best suits their needs. For any order that is processed with “free shipping”, Santevia reserves the right to select the shipping carrier that is best suited for the shipment. Santevia utilizes FedEx, UPS, and Canada Post for all shipments from its main warehouse in British Columbia, Canada. Delivery may occur via a shipping partner and not the originating carrier, however, tracking is available on almost all shipments.
Checking Shipping Costs
If you want to know the shipping cost for your order, simply add the products you would like to your shopping cart and go to checkout. From there you can enter the shipping information and shipping costs/options will populate.
Please check any restrictions, duties, taxes, and any other fees that are collected from your country before you place your order. Santevia Water Systems Inc. will not be responsible for any of the above duties and fees.
Since we are a brand that focuses on providing healthy and sustainable products, we also do our part in caring for the environment. When it comes to packaging, we always do our best to recycle whatever we can, reducing waste cardboard and loose-fill from our suppliers.
We only ever purchase air cushions rather than styrofoam peanuts and aim to recycle and reuse cardboard boxes whenever possible.
All our packaging solutions are designed to keep your chosen products safe as possible during the delivery process. We care about the condition in which your order arrives to you. In some instances, your shipment may have had a rough trip with a carrier and if you receive your package damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carrier General Policies & Restrictions
FedEx and UPS do not ship to PO Boxes, therefore be sure to select Canada Post if you do not qualify for free shipping.
- Parcel shipments may be left at the front door at the discretion of the driver.
- Santevia has no control over how the carrier handles the shipment. If there is an issue with the product when delivered, please contact us.
- Orders are shipped directly to the shipping address provided. Customers are responsible for any fees incurred as a result of an incorrect address being provided, or if the customer re-directs the shipment to another location.
- For any packages lost by the carrier, recipients are required to open a lost package claim with the carrier. This will initiate an investigation, and after 7 business days, Santevia will refund or ship a replacement order if the package is not located.